The Hispanic Republicans of Texas was founded to recruit and support Hispanic Republicans running for Federal, State and local offices.
Eddie Balboa Jr.
Eddie Balboa Jr. is running for Duval County Commissioner, Precinct 4.
Eddie Balboa Jr.'s priority is to serve his community in his hometown Freer, TX. Eddie is married with an eight year old daughter.
Eddie previously ran for Freer ISD Trustee, Place 7. His family was supportive with his first campaign for public office. Eddie is passionate about getting the youth involved and ready to work.
Eddie gives back to his community by volunteering in many youth organizations listed below.
Present N.T.E. P.T.O. President
* Currently Buckaroo Dads Chairman
* Past Freer Little League Vice President
* Past Freer High School Athletic Booster Club Vice President
* Past F.Y.F.L. President
* Freer Little League T-Ball coach
* Past City of Freer Councilman
* Active Food Bank Volunteer
Duval County is in South Texas, close to Nueces County.